Course DescriptionFor a home to look its best, it should have paint colors that complement the finishes in the home. Studies have shown that the wrong paint colors are one of the top 5 reasons that people will not be interested in a home. Many people take a "one color fits all" or "what's currently trending" approach to selecting paint colors, but every home is unique and needs just the right colors to create maximum appeal. Whether you are buying or selling a home or simply redecorating, this course will help you to select paint colors that bring out the best in the home.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Select the best color for a room
- Select coordinating colors for adjacent spaces
- Combine multiple colors in a room
- Create accent walls
- Select the best whites for trim, doors, cabinets, etc.
- Select the correct paint finish
- Create the desired mood for a room
Typically Offered: Offered summer, fall & spring.